> I have PZ-1, Pentax 28-200mm FA and 50mm f/1.7 KA. [snip] I like
> the ME Super a lot from discussions on the list as well as the
> specs on Boz' site. The problem is that the aperture ring of my
> lens sticks and  would turn only once in a while. It doesn't give
> any problem in the A  setting though and stops down properly (or
> so I guess). What would be a sturdy, light-weight, manual focus
> camera that does shutter priority?

Gaurav, I think you're "putting the cart before the horse", perhaps.
While there certainly are other Ka mf bodies less expensive than the
Super Program/A that you could look for (e.g., Program Plus/A,
A3/A3000, P3/P30, P5/P50, P3n/P30n), I think that you might be
better off finding another 50mm lens for your ME Super, which you
did say you like (and I can understand why).  I can imagine
circumstances where one might look for a body to fit a favored lens,
but looking for a body just to enable the use of a defective 50mm
lens just doesn't seem to make much sense to me.  (I'm not trying to
be critical - I'm just trying to be helpful.)

Fred