go here

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/creative-suite-2-activation-end-life.html

and see step 2, under "how to Install"

jco

On 10/21/2014 6:55 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
are you sure. All i found is some 2013 info on deactivating CS2
application. Mine you i clicked on the Canada-English so it may not be
available to us Canucks

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM, J C OConnell <hifis...@gate.net> wrote:
correction, you need to download photoshop CS2 from adobe.com and they
provide a SERIAL number to go along with it, no activation is required.
its freeware, no strings attached.