From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Tim Bray
Sent: Wednesday, 22 October 2014 3:02 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT: Post-processing - CC vs. PSE

Alternatively, just buy Lightroom, don’t subscribe to anything.  Lr comes with
a superb organizer (I also use year/month but then I
keyword) and it’s about as good as anything for post-processing; a
*lot* better than PSE.

--
- Tim Bray (If you’d like to send me a private message, see
https://keybase.io/timbray)