Yosemite is known to break two things (well maybe more, these are the
ones I know of):

- muti-way Skype videoconferences
- Photoshop Elements releases prior to 13; the symptom is, none of the
selection tools work, they just lock up the app.

--
- Tim Bray (If you’d like to send me a private message, see
https://keybase.io/timbray)