A lovely and timeless photo whether in spite of or because of the equipment.

On 10/24/14, 12:25 PM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 6
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 12:51:16 -0400
From: Ann Sanfedele<ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Peso: Washington Square Park, 1967

Digging through some old files for a project - This was scanned  from a
5x7 print made back then by Modernage. I didn't start doing my own
printing or developing until years later (was afraid I'd mess up)

I did carefully record a lot of data then, though - and on the back
of this photo I wrote taken with a Futura S rangefinder camera.(!)

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/New-York-City-back-in-the-day/i-5xZLK9C/L

Christine A. knows what I'm working on:-)

ann