Well, I pity the fool who takes anything I say seriously. :-)

Mark

On 10/25/2014 9:39 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
We have to be careful, Jack and Mark - some lurker might take us seriously!

ann

On 10/25/2014 21:08, Jack Davis wrote:
I see the trunks of the far line of trees as confirming the slope of the hill.
I may be overlooking something.
Appreciated comments, Mark.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark C" <pdml-m...@charter.net>
To: "PDML" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2014 5:45:48 PM
Subject: Re: Peso-North Slope Tree

That is a  fine tree in an interesting setting - the rocks are great -
but as Ann said there is the perception that the horizon is crooked that
distracts... I am not sure how you can address that - intellectually I
can see that the tree and those in the background are all straight up
and down so you had the camera level, but visually it looks tilted! What
is the scene from the other side of the tree?

Mark