From: "Igor PDML-StR" <pdml...@komkon.org>
To: "PDML" <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2014 10:26:56 PM
Subject: Re: Peso-North Slope Tree

Jack,

My first reaction was exactly as in first Ann's e-mail. But I was too
late. :-)

It's an interesting image exactly because of the "illusion of the tilt"
(even though there is no tilt of the photo). I creates a visual puzzle.
It's somewhat unresting for that reason, - so, I wouldn't hang it on the
wall in my bedroom. (sorry ;-) )

Mark,

Disregard 'em 'll! ;-)
Go with the intelligent intellect! ;-)

Why? I hope these examples tell it better than any words:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Leaning_Tower_of_Pisa.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Smog_Montr%C3%A9al.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Capital_Gate.jpg

Cheers!