I didn't have any trouble downloading the file, on the other hand I haven't installed it either.

On 10/27/2014 6:33 PM, Jeffery Johnson wrote:
Thanks but it doesn't appear that it will download the file.

Jeffery Johnson
Photo Captures by Jeffery <http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com>
http://www.Facebook.com/photocapturesbyjeffery
https://twitter.com/PhotoCaptures
Bringing joy and happiness to lonely and depressed walls across the nation with wonderful eclectic photography and Pet photo sessions for an array of pets and their families.