I downloaded it, but Photomatix is sort of the epitome of products
that have been abused to turn out the kind of HDR that I think gave
HDR a bad name. However, I'm willing to give the tool the benefit of
the doubt and place the blame on the users who don't know any better
than to "dial it to eleven".

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.