Hi Everyone:

On the way to Newberry Library the other night, I tried a few high ISO shots at
51,200—and in some cases added a bit of flash, which was dialed down to EV
-2.00. The metadata is listed above each photo.

There are five images here--(virtually as shot)— with a tarted up version that
follows to make for a total of 10 images.  Clearly, there is noise, but I have
to say, I was still surprised with the quality given the ISO.  I plan to do
more experimentation—kind of fun.

http://www.caguila.com/highiso/index.html

Cheers, Christine