There's a Windows program called MacDrive:

http://www.mediafour.com/products/macdrive

Allows you to read/write Mac formatted disks from a Windoze computer.

On 11/8/2014 7:58 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
My home computer is a  Mac laptop, but in the office I use a PC
that is networked into other computers.

I had an external USB drive that allowed me to access images and files
on the Mac and import them to the PC (and vice versa).  I recently
bought a new and larger USB drive to replace the old one, which was
showing signs of age and unreliability.  Now, however, I can get it to
work on one system or the other, but not both.

I forgot what I did previously to make the drive acceptable to both
systems.  Does anyone know if I can still do that, and if so, how?

TIA

Dan Matyola