Dan, thanks for posting, it was fun.

Awkward text on a variety of things can be found even in the US.
It is frequent at oriental (or some other ethnic) restaurants whose owners are not English native speakers (and don't bother to get the menu proofread). But it also happens with the owners who are English native speakers (but obviously not writers).

I just saw the menu of this new (to me) franchise:
http://mooyah.com/menu_nutrition/
This one is subtle: with burgers, they serve fires, salads, kids and shakes. :-) I always suspected that kids are much better with an applesauce, so they include it here. :-)

Cheers,

Igor