My 603II C1 transceivers showed up and I played with them a bit today. They work marvelously for flash, but for some reason, while they work fine as a cabled shutter remote, they don't work as a wireless shutter remote.
Larry Colen wrote:
Larry Colen wrote:
Just ordered four transceivers for about $65. Plus they'll work with the 560 iiis when I can afford to get them. I'll keep the Metz for ttl, though it often seems to fight hard against proper auto exposure.

Of course, the day after I order the 603II triggers, I notice that YN has just come out with the 605: http://petapixel.com/2014/10/11/yongnuo-rf605-grouping-added-affordable-transceiver-line/

It's quite a bit more expensive though, and the 603s will still work as receivers if I decide that I need the extra features of the 605 or the tx560.

I also just noticed that they've announced a 560 IV, which has a control transmitter built in, for triggering other flashes:
http://flashhavoc.com/yongnuo-yn560-iv-flash-announced/