Hi guys -
I'm sorry I aven't ahd much to say the last couple of weeks and you really don't want to hear all the annoying details - but the daughter
of my dear friend Barb, who some of you know about (Barb passed away
in 2010 - in the Chicago suburbs) is getting a new camera from her hubby
for CHristmas this year - she may get a K-5 but she asked what the difference is between it and the k-50 - I have no clue..

What I'd want to know were it me is what is the ISO range, how is the
auto focus behavior in low light and in general and are the differences
great enough to matter much to someone who plans mostly to use the camera for nature and wildlife shots - she lives in the boondocks up
in northern WI near the UP...

thanks much,

ann