That K-5IIS is now listed as discontinued at B&H. They've been premature before in announcing a model being discontinued but not by much. That deal with the BG-4 grip and 64gb card is over probably never to return. Well to B&H that is.

Adorama still has the K-5IIs at $496.95 body only which seems like a steal, (same price at Amazon BTW). I expect that the K-5 series is now truly at the end of it's marketing life.

It's still one of the best APS-C sensor still cameras according to DXOMark*, but time marches on...

*I haven't looked at DXOMark's sensor ratings in a long time but two things are remarkable, the K-5/K5II/K-5IIs has held up rather well against much newer designs, (the K-5IIs is for all intents a 4 year old design), and DXOMark hasn't gotten around to testing the 645z yet, I wonder what they're waiting for, it to be discontinued?