I've tried the digest, and I don't find it easy to pick out what is interesting
and then read those posts.  Often, the subject of a post in not a really good
indicator of what is said.  Threads change pretty quickly sometimes.

--
Daniel J. Matyola                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stanley, Powers & Matyola          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]