The angel is a bog-standard off-the-shelf funerary angel whose face is based on
classical faces. The sphinx is a nightmare. Whether it's Schoenhofen or not
isn't important, it's the anachronistic incongruity of a realistic 20th-century
face on an antique form that will put me back in therapy for another 10 years
or more.