Quoting Malcolm Smith <rrve...@virginmedia.com>:

With the K3, are they now exactly the same thing? I noted the pre-production
cameras were labelled Pentax front and rear, the production models had Ricoh
at the back. I assume therefore, you could happily enter a contest stating
either Pentax or Ricoh equipment only with a K3, and by association, the
rest of the model line up from either side.

Not that is not an issue here (great photo), but it does raise some
questions when you start putting two manufactures names on a single product.

Well, Pentax isn't a manufacturer any more - it's just a brand owned by Ricoh.

It's much the same as Panasonic putting Lumix on its cameras.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters