It was working fine this morning. Come back after lunch & can't access the internet AGAIN.

Thought I had that fixed when I bought the new router.

Can't access the router. I would like to know what idiot decided the best way of providing tech support is via live chat & email? How the hell are you supposed to access live chat if the router is down?

Four hours trying to fix it, two of them on hold waiting for Netgear Tech Support. When he finally came on the phone it only took half an hour to get everything reset to factory default. Don't know why it wouldn't reset for me. He walked me through doing the same things I'd already done 3 times.

Then it only took another hour to figure out where to find the settings to change the default user name & password.

Fortunately I'm still within the 90 day window for free support.