Hi John,

On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 3:35 AM, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On 1/3/2015 8:09 PM, John wrote:
>>
>> It was working fine this morning. Come back after lunch & can't access
>> the internet AGAIN.
>>
>> Thought I had that fixed when I bought the new router.
>>
>> Can't access the router. I would like to know what idiot decided the
>> best way of providing tech support is via live chat & email? How the
>> hell are you supposed to access live chat if the router is down?

If you can't access the router normally from your local network, try
using the default IP address of the router, and default / user
password. It may happen that it resets itself, although it shouldn't.
See if it's overheating, ensure proper ventilation (don't cover any
part of it), don't place it near something warm (on top of your
computer case, near radiators).

Attila