Excellent. The red color really gives it the look of a prize jewel.

On 1/13/15 4:53 PM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 6
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:49:44 -0500
From: Mark C<pdml-m...@charter.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO - Another Snowflake

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/snowflake-january-11-2015

I like how this one turned out.

The crystal was very small - about 2mm in diameter so there was a lot of
extension (250mm) between the K3 and the reverse mounted DFA 50mm f2.8
macro. For this image I used two flashes - as usual, one beneath the
crystal and in addition a small manual flash on an optical slave
trigger, which was held above the crystal to give it a more shimmering look.

I have a few not as good images to work with and then its back to
waiting for some snow...

Comments always appreciated.

Mark