Thanks Darren - when you try it, dress warmly!

On 1/13/2015 5:12 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
Stunning. Love these.

On my photographic "bucket list" to do. :)

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
Simply beautiful Mark.

The red side lighting adds an entire new dimension to the image !

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark C" <pdml-m...@charter.net>
Subject: PESO - Another Snowflake

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/snowflake-january-11-2015

I like how this one turned out.

The crystal was very small - about 2mm in diameter so there was a lot of
extension (250mm) between the K3 and the reverse mounted DFA 50mm f2.8
macro. For this image I used two flashes - as usual, one beneath the crystal
and in addition a small manual flash on an optical slave trigger, which was
held above the crystal to give it a more shimmering look.

I have a few not as good images to work with and then its back to waiting
for some snow...

Comments always appreciated.

Mark

follow the directions.