> On Jan 15, 2015, at 1:10 AM, steve harley <p...@paper-ape.com> wrote:
>
> On 2015-01-14 22:33 , Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
>> Ok, I sent a test message to the list and I see it in the archives, but I'm
>> not getting any mail from the list.
>>
>> Any clues?
>
> yes i have a clue; Apple is using a zealous blacklist service that has a
> block on PDML's mail server
>
> i just checked the IP of PDML's server (from the headers of PDML messages),
> and found that there's a block on it at Proofpoint:
>
> <https://support.proofpoint.com/rbl-lookup.cgi?ip=192.151.138.19>

The problem I was having regarding messages sent to PDML not being delivered
has been solved. How, I don’t know. (AT&T didn’t solve it, that’s for sure!)
Perhaps I should just say the problem no longer exists.

I have another PDML-related problem, though, and I wonder if you have any
insight into it: I can’t log onto pdml.net. When I try I get messages saying
that the server for the site is not responding. I’ve had this problem for
approximately two weeks.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"Imagining the other is a powerful antidote to fanaticism and hatred."

- Amos Oz