Excellent collection of images! Remarkable in both the number of images and the very high quality. I enjoyed going through them.

Mark

On 1/28/2015 5:44 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
G'day all

It's now over 18 months since my family and I brought our Australian accents to the western USA and, while I haven't exactly ignored the photos I took, it's taken until now to put them into a gallery.

This is not a 'best of' gallery - it's more of a travelogue, so there will be some (lots?) of images that are not going to win any prizes. There are quite a few images - 75 in total - and this is only Part 1! Of course, you don't have to look at all (or any) of them, but I thought some of you might be interested to see where we went and what we saw. There's a map of the route at the start of the gallery.

Part 1 covers Los Angeles to northern Colorado via Nevada, Arizona, Utah (briefly) and New Mexico.

http://lyons-ryan.org/roadtripUSA/index.html

---
is active.