Quoting Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com>:

That’s a really superb gallery, Brian! You are the scenic & light master! I had a look-see at your web site and thought it very nice, especially the links to other photographers, resources etc. Nice touch there—and of course the photography was great from gallery to gallery!

I do have a question: what software/app did you use to do the map of your U.S. route (first frame)? That’s a very nice trip map—I need a good app to make similar trip routes.

Thanks for the kind comments, Christine. Part 2 will be up almost immediately. Thanks also for the comment on the web site - I did that just for fun, but I should update it.

The map wasn't my doing. That's my son's (Chris) work. He was a cartographer in a former career and I suspect he used some speciaised software. I'll ask him.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia