I'm in the Salt Lake area.  I've only lived here for about 12 years (not
born and raised) but I really like here.  Sadly, I don't get to Southern
Utah as often as I like, I'm a single parent with 5 kids at home and my
weekends are too often tied up with other things.

I do love the Cottonwood canyons for "day hikes" and the downtown
tourist hot spots for "street photography".

William in Utah.