Thanks a lot Brian, for putting up the PUG each month,
it is always something me and my wife look forward to :)

And thanks for the nice comment on the goat image!

Regards, JvW

On Sat, 07 Feb 2015 22:44:22 +1100 Brian Walters wrote:

>A lot to like this month...
>
>Ann's 'Canton Beach', Dan's 'Beach Reflections' and Ken's 'Santa Barbara
>Birds' are  my equal favourites but Jan's 'Blonde on the Beach' is a lot of
>fun.

Jan van Wijk;   http://www.dfsee.com
Flickr : jvw_pentax

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway.
http://www.astaro.com