Good to see you back. Reminds me of my early years as well. It's nice to see kids having fun outside without it having to be organized. There's certainly value in all the organization, but there's value it just going out and the participants doing the "organizing". A friend of mine was working with a group of kids and he said "OK guys, choose up sides" and they just stood around and didn't know what to do.

-p