Quoting knarf <knarftheria...@gmail.com>:

Back after a long hiatus. I am in the middle of my longest and deepest photographic drought ever.

Well, you know the PDML is the Hotel California so we knew you'd be back...

I still carry my camera with me everywhere. I just don't see anything worth taking a picture of. Just not inspired I guess.

But a couple of weekends ago I walked down by the lake. It's been cold this winter but I was still surprised to see two brothers playing shinny on a frozen pond. I didn't think kids did this anymore - hockey's organized now, and played indoors on artificial ice - but I'm glad they still do:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.ca/2015/02/pond-hockey.html?m=1

Reminds me of my childhood.

Interesting shot and certainly not a scene I'm ever likely to encounter here.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters