What type of whine shall we suggest for Cotty?

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" <godfreydigio...@me.com>
Subject: Re: Full-Framer Coming

On Feb 8, 2015, at 2:44 AM, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:

On 8/2/15, james, discombobulated, unleashed:

Wasn't there someone named COTTY.
Wasn't there something about a HAT.
Wasn't there something about pentax FF.
Wasn't there something about eating of HAT re FF?

Still waiting....

<http://www.seeingeye.tv/pages/yum.html>

Mmm. Tasty treat! What sauce do you think will go well? :-)

Mind you, at the last London gathering of the PDMLers I attended (April 2013), there were more Fuji, Ricoh, Canon, and Leica cameras than Pentax. I seem to recall BobW had the sole token Pentax in his bag, but didn't load any film...