On 2/8/2015 3:24 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
On Feb 8, 2015, at 11:36 AM, Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

I was tempted to load my M3 with Tri-X for my day trip to Paris a few weeks
ago, but when I thought through the hassle of developing and scanning and
filing the negs and the CD i thought again.

I keep the M4-2 loaded and ready to shoot with XP2 Super. Makes it easy because
I can get the processing done pretty much anywhere. Scanning is a bit easier
too since I can use IR dust and scratch removal that way.

I've got to load up the Nikon F (the one I got from Charles Robinson, now
completely overhauled and singing with a 50/1.2 fitted)...

Speaking of temptation ... ran across a Honeywell Pentax H3 at the flea market on Saturday.