Brian Walters wrote:

> Film was dead for me as soon as I bought my first DSLR (an *ist DS).
> I carried a token film camera around for a few months after, but found
> it never came out of the camera bag.  Occasionally in subsequent years
> I promised myself that I'd spend a day shooting film - I never have.
> Can't really say I regret that...

I regret selling my film camera bodies - well, I should have kept one, but I
didn't see a future use for them and didn't want them sitting on a shelf.
Over the years with film stocks and manufacture declining, I assumed I'd
made the right move, but it was comparing the results of both (film &
digital prints) recently which made me think again. Plus, for whatever
reason, it appears that at this moment, I can get film and quality
processing again.

Malcolm