Ilford says that 30% of film users are under age 35.
http://petapixel.com/2015/02/04/30-film-shooters-younger-35-says-ilford/

There are a few holes that could be punched in the conclusions reached
but, still, it appears that film may be the vinyl records of the
twentyteens. What goes around comes around, and not just on the
turntable.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.