My first camera was a Kodak Instamatic 100 that I bought for $15 (a
summer's worth of lawn mowing). Hey, photography is fun!

My father had a Kodak Pony that frustrated him; it fascinated me. Camera #2.

My girlfriend (now wife) got a Mamiya-Sekor DSX 500 as a graduation
gift. I used it more than she did.

When the M-S died in a fall, I bought a Pentax Super Program (a much
better-built machine than the Nikon N2000 that the store also had for
me to play with). I bought a second one; gave it away; still have the
first one (to beaten up to sell).

Then PZ-1 (sold), PZ-1p (sold), ist-D, K10D (nice camera; my son is
using it now), K-7, and K-5.

I have no plans to buy another camera until Pentax comes out with an
answer to the Fuji mirrorless models. Sometimes an impulse strikes,
though…

Rick
http://photo.net/photos/RickW