Thanks Darren
Glad you liked the pix

as to the Mac mystery - I even talked to smugmug about it -
lots of others on list got back to me with "no problem" results
but initially , I think it was Ken, who using an older MAC and
Safari saw only a black screen.

I live chatted on smugmug and sent the transcript to my friend in Toronto. The only new "ka-ching" was the possibility of tight firewall
settings interfering.

sigh - of course being Windows person I wasnt much hlep to him

ann