Thanks Ralf!

Ralf R Radermacher wrote:
Am 30.03.15 um 07:56 schrieb Paul:

Taking advantage of the extended dynamic range of RAW files for HDR is
pretty much a post processing domain. You might want to check out
EasyHDR...

Lightroom users should have a look at the Enfuse plug-in:

http://www.photographers-toolbox.com/products/lrenfuse.php

It's donationware, very user-friendly and it delivers excellent quality.
All my HDR night photos from the last years have been processed with it.

I've been wanting to try some HDR processing for years, and will bracket photos in challenging light in order to do so, but have not really tried it. With the K-5 my need for HDR dramatically diminished because it has such amazing dynamic range.

Since lrenfuse works in lightroom, does it actually work using the raw data? Or does it convert the image to jpeg, then hdr combine the jpegs, as most of them seem to?

Ralf

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)