G'day all

Quite a large gallery of panoramas this month - lots of landscapes, as might be expected. My favourites are Dave's 'Wet Feet' - wonderful light and reflections - and Stan's 'Iguazu Falls' - very dramatic, and the rainbow doesn't hurt!

Most fun is Alan's 'Pan o' Rama 2-1'.

Jan's 'On Top of the World' brings back some pleasant memories for me personally.

All in all, a great gallery - look for a bit of Esperanto in there as well.

Important!! The images have been resized to fit on most monitors without needing to scroll the images - in most cases, you can click on an image to see the full size as submitted.

As usual, you'll find the gallery here:

http://pug.komkon.org/

(you may need to refresh your browser if you see the previous gallery there).

Note: The automated submission process usually works well but it's not infallible. So, if you made a submission and you don't see it in the gallery, let me know.

Next up is 'Celebrating Autumn/Spring'.

Full Submissions Guidelines here:

http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html

You can submit here: