Send it on ...

PO Box 1489
El Cerrito CA 94530-4489

BTW, APX 400 is a pretty grainy film with, I think, great tonality.  I'd
not use it with HC-110, but, with larger negs, the results practically
glow with Rodinal 1:100.  For most of the photography I do, APX 100 with
Rodinal 1:100 gives superb results.  I can't wait to try it when I get
the Rolleiflex I've been looking for.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]