I wrote: ----------------
However, the apparent viewing distance of the f-stop
window is such close (by far closer than the viewing
distance of the screen) that the f-stop number is
factually invisible during shooting.

Lukasz replied: ---------
Your post is really puzzling to me, for I see the
f-stop very clearly. I'm curious if anybody else has
this problem.
Lukasz
-------------------------

Hi Lukasz,

may be I should have been more specific. I didn't mean
that the f-stop numbers can't be seen clearly in the
MX viewfinder. I meant that the f-stop numbers can't
be seen when the eyes are adjusted to the scenery on
the screen. This is because the apparent distance of
the f-stop window is much closer than the apparent
distance of the screen (and both are relatively close
compared to other cameras). I find this is very
disturbing because this could mean to loose the
"awareness" on what happens in front of the camera
when trying to watch the f-stop numbers during
shooting.
Enjoy,
AK
http://games.yahoo.com/