What about anti shake, is that available in this mode or is a tripod assumed? The sensor movement and control is probably becoming quite complex programmatically at this point.

On 4/23/2015 5:22 AM, Dario Bonazza wrote:
I'm also worried about the flash exposure, assuming the flash will only hit one exposure out of four.
This has to be investigated.

Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: Larry Colen
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 11:12 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: K-3II announcement and new FA Limited primes coming...

Glen Berry wrote:
Since we're only talking about a senor shift of one pixel, would a
little subject movement necessarily ruin your shot? I'd think in many
cases, the resulting quality wouldn't be that much different than
shooting a normal image without the resolution enhancement turned on.

Let's say you take a picture of a street scene. For some reason you don't

notice the reflection in the window of someone walking past.  They are
moving
well more than one pixel per shot. What does that end up looking like?
It's not just blur, it would be like a quadruple exposure?

Or, you are taking a landscape photo. You don't even notice the wind, or
that the tree branches and leaves, or the flowers, or the grass, is
moving.  Now rather than having more color depth at each pixel, a lot of
the frame has the blur of a quadruple exposure.

I do wonder how it would work in connection with the astrotracer, or if
it would.

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen