I tried the pano feature first thing.

The same scene that I submitted for this month’s PUG. That one was stitched in
Photoshop 11.
Three 645Z dng files, each about 66MB. Selected the three, searched and finally
found the merge->pano button, told it to do its thing. A few seconds later I
had a 180MB pano. Minor cropping, and done! As Charles says, quick, simple, and
effective.

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p32139821/e435d9e59

stan