> On Apr 23, 2015, at 09:05 , Stanley Halpin <s...@stans-photography.info>
> wrote:
>
> I tried the pano feature first thing.
>
> The same scene that I submitted for this month’s PUG. That one was stitched
> in Photoshop 11.
> Three 645Z dng files, each about 66MB. Selected the three, searched and
> finally found the merge->pano button, told it to do its thing. A few seconds
> later I had a 180MB pano. Minor cropping, and done! As Charles says, quick,
> simple, and effective.
>
> http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p32139821/e435d9e59

Ctrl-M ("Merge") and poof it's done!

WOW that's a nice shot!

I dug back into LR for some older stuff, and came across this June 6, 2007
6-panel image taken from the parking ramp at the Mall of America, looking North
towards Minneapolis:

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2015/DSCF2309-Pano.jpg

The camera used was a Fuji F30.

I love how the generated image is a DNG so you (if you generate from RAW) still
have leeway to process the image.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com