Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:

>All the earliest Pentax digitals used Sony sensors: ist-D, ist-DS,
>ist-DS2, ist-DL, ist-DL2, K-10D, K200D, K2000, K-m, K-100D, K-110D

You know, it wasn't till I typed up that list that I realized how many
models actually produced in the early days. It's a little surprising.
I may even have missed one or two. What about the K-x? I think that
was 12 megapixels and used a Sony sensor but I'm not sure.

Trivia: Due to the PDML's close association with Pentax (at that time)
a few of us got to try out the first Pentax DSLR, the ist-D, at
Grandfather Mountain a couple of months before it became available to
the public.

Also trivia: My mum still has my original ist-D (which cost me
$1500.00!) and as far as I know it's still working. I've got the
optional battery grip for it around here somewhere, too.