I've thought about that too, but I've kind of got 20mm covered with the FA 20-35mm it really is a very nice lens and though it's a bit bulkier than a good prime, it's very light. It's also very sharp, and exhibits very little distortion. On APS-C it's not very wide, really, which is the appeal of the Samyang, which at least gets me close to Ultra wide territory, also the Samyang is designed for FF, so if ever win the lottery, and Ricoh actually releases the FF Pentax K mount I'll be ready.

Oh, yea, it's not autofocus, but that's the least of my worries. At Hyperfocal distance a 14mm lens has a range of acceptable focus from about 14 feet to infinity. With those numbers manual focus is like horse shoes.