Congratulations, Ann - beautiful light in that image!

Mark

On 5/1/2015 9:51 AM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

First sold from the actual exhibit in the exhibited size (framed and matted 11x17 print in 16x20 frames) 1/15
(I sold another in a samller version earlier, but not at the show)

Enough to pay for the little HP with win 7

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/Grand-Pix-my-choices/i-jJt7VWK/A

I'll get back to looking at Peso's and commenting soon... in addition
to the sign in problems, I'm getting warnings about not being able to establish a secure connection on some of the peso's I try to view.

new bus not coming for a few days - I'm going to work on my friends mac with ebay stuff and any email that comes in while I'm using that I'll
be able to look at on line.

finally got som sleep too

ann

---