thanks! ... and future thanks to the rest of you

ann

On 5/1/2015 10:35, Bruce Walker wrote:
Gorgeous image, Ann. The light is sublime. Congratulations on the sale!

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Ann Sanfedele<ann...@nyc.rr.com>  wrote:

First sold from the actual exhibit in the exhibited size (framed and matted
11x17 print in 16x20 frames) 1/15
(I sold another in a samller version earlier, but not at the show)

Enough to pay for the little HP with win 7

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/Grand-Pix-my-choices/i-jJt7VWK/A

I'll get back to looking at Peso's and commenting soon... in addition
to the sign in problems, I'm getting warnings about not being able to
establish a secure connection on some of the peso's I try to view.

new bus not coming for a few days - I'm going to work on my friends mac with
ebay stuff and any email that comes in while I'm using that I'll
be able to look at on line.

finally got som sleep too

ann

follow the directions.