Hi,

the opening scenes of the film 'Patriot Games', where the IRA people try
to kill or kidnap someone, were shot in the grounds of the Royal Naval
College, a couple of hundred yeards up the river from where I live.

http://www.greenwichfoundation.org.uk/

My house is a bit smaller.

I can't add much to the list of camera shops already given, but
with only 24 hours here, wouldn't it be better to burn some film?

If you want to fondle some large format gear, try Teamwork on Foley
Street, W1. Calumet/KJP on Drummond Street is close by and also worth
a visit for pro (whatever that is) equipment.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]