...Or, the number of folks who ~wish~ they had a Leica, Shel!

I think drooling over Leicas is fair game, even on a Pentax mail list.  At least
it's a camera that has no equivalent in the Pentax line.  A completely different
animal...

regards,
frank

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> You might be surprised by the number of Leica users here.
>
> Lukasz Kacperczyk wrote:
> >
> > I ... recently made a mistake of looking through a Leica
> > viewfinder and firing the shutter. Well - at first I wasn't even sure
> > whether it actually fired (sooo quiet and vibration free).
> > Enough already - it's a Pentax list and I guess it should be prohibited to
> > drool over other maker's cameras (on PDML that is ;).

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer