Haven't had an abundance of opportunity to use my recently procured
FA77 but it was the perfect focal length for this shot, taken on
Monday. Of course I'm using it at f/11, where most every lens should
perform at its best, but I was still pretty amazed at its incredible
sharpness (paired with the K-3). I think I will need to look for more
opportunities to use it.

B&W conversion with Silver Efex Pro 2.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/17536006034/
For those interested in looking at it at 100%:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/17536006034/sizes/o/
(It was cropped slightly from the full APS-C frame to allow for a
slight straightening.)

Comments and criticism welcome in equal measure.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.