A great take on the subject !

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Addy" <pixelsmi...@gmail.com>
Subject: PESO with the 77mm Limited

Haven't had an abundance of opportunity to use my recently procured
FA77 but it was the perfect focal length for this shot, taken on
Monday. Of course I'm using it at f/11, where most every lens should
perform at its best, but I was still pretty amazed at its incredible
sharpness (paired with the K-3). I think I will need to look for more
opportunities to use it.

B&W conversion with Silver Efex Pro 2.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/17536006034/
For those interested in looking at it at 100%:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/17536006034/sizes/o/
(It was cropped slightly from the full APS-C frame to allow for a
slight straightening.)

Comments and criticism welcome in equal measure.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.